If you want to get a hold of us, please feel free to call 888-900-1933 or you can email us. We answer our phones and we respond to emails!
I think it’s important for you to know, we’re not a real estate agency. Our goal isn’t to get you to list your property with us. We’re also not your typical real estate investment company either.
I know that you can’t throw a dart out of the window without hitting a real estate agent or someone who fancies themselves a real estate investor. So I’m quite happy that you’re giving us an opportunity to help you and I’d like to tell you how doing business with us is different.
1. Experience: I’ve been involved in real estate and marketing for over 25 years. I don’t put those stupid signs out on the corner. I’m not here trying to convince you that I’m a big shot authority in real estate. I’m not part of the “We buy houses” crowd. And I’m certainly not looking to list your property. I’m a buyer, not a broker!
2. Transparency: Want to know who I am? Want to know why I do this? Well, you could simply Google Barry Cunningham. I don’t have to make a lot of claims and I certainly am not interested in convincing you to do business with me. In fact, I’d prefer to do just the opposite. If you don’t think I can help you, and if you think you would like to go it alone, or call a Realtor…by all means, have at it. I only seek to do business with a certain type of clientele.
3. I’m Not Ashamed To Tell You This: If we do business, I’m going to make a profit! Let me say that again. If we do business together, I will be involved to make a profit. It may even be a substantial profit. I’m not sure about you, but I’ve done a lot of research over the years and I’ve never been able to find anyone who invests without hoping to make a positive return. If you could have purchased Google stock when it first came out, would you have? Do you put money in an IRA or a 401K hoping to lose money? Of course not!
4. I’m going to make you an offer. It may not be what you’re looking for. You may even be told by a lawyer or real estate agent friend that it’s insulting or they may label it a “low-ball offer“. But ask them if they are willing to write you a check in 7 to 10 days. Ask them if they know anyone else who is ready to write you a check in the next 7 to 10 days. I’m pretty sure they won’t be able to. If they did, you wouldn’t be reading this article right now.
5. Keep Your Money…It’s Yours! If we do business, you won’t have to pay me anything. Not a dime. I don’t charge you any fees and I don’t charge you any commissions. Oh…and you won’t have people running through your property while it’s listed for the next few months. No open houses…ever! What a crock. You do know an Open House is a marketing ploy for Realtors don’t you?
What I do is very upfront and direct. I’m not going to ask you to stage the property. You won’t have to fix anything up. I don’t care if tenants have trashed the property. And it’s not your fault if the property has become rundown. Those are Realtor concerns…they’re not mine.
I’m just a numbers guy. I put them in my software, I make my adjustments, and then I’ll send you an offer. It really is that simple.
There’s only one question that remains. Are you ready to do some business?
As I mentioned above, If you want to get a hold of us, please feel free to call 888-900-1933 or you can email us. We answer our phones and we respond to emails!
Serving The Nation From Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Real Estate Radio USA
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33306
Toll Free: 888-900-1933
Looking forward to hearing from you,